็Home

วันจันทร์ที่ 23 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2553

... o M e T a L T a o ...

...Hello everyone. The visiting my Blogspot...

I was encouraged and committed accidentally cause something to come this Blogspot.
Because I might try something new. I would recommend to help or provide information for many of you to read Or interested in the details I was content to write And much more.

vYKNQC.jpg [960x768px] ฝากรูป
Get to know me...

My name is Apichat Aponram 18 years old ,Thailand ,Buriram Province.

Nickname is Tao was born on August 22, 1993 the brothers together with four people I was you youngest.


Favorite Sport is Basketball now on I am a student and work together with It also sports.

I speak and write English is not good, but I will try my best. I write to understand ^ - ^ "

  
        I want everyone to read my every line in my Blogspot. Hope will be possible ^ ^ " Because every word and everyline written by my intention from the mind All I wanted to publish a good feeling. The story that I've found the experience to know everyone. Because of my story it very interesting.

Have you ever heard this name, oMetaltao? That is a nickname my own. I get it because I like the Line Metal music since age 13 years. I set this name as my brother And in the name of my own is a "Tao" I like this a lot.

Do you ever think that a blank, We'll find a laundry which name The rest of the world the unique and we have a laundry and this is one of my own name unique in the world with whom it is. I'n proud and like it a lot in my time and of course I do, or written or a different Board or enter Username as my own business Club Asteria. I use this name. Because it is myself and I determined it was me ...

I was the right one, like playing sports, basketball, best even when it goes on stream at various "Football" fun and support. But I think sports, Basketball, It was quite fun. What it has many interesting And enjoyable time at play




I play basketball 4 years now, I'm a basketball athlete to Buriram. I'm proud of the steam I am fully dedicated to it.


Now what many other changes it. I must study harder.. I was responsible for more functions. I have to work to care for yourself and your family brother sister parents. Sometimes I used to think that What should be left dormant. Despite the already know. That is my dream. I think that's the dream. "Athletes Basketball Team Thailand" Now I can not give up. I try to practice what many. I still move forward with the basketball sport that it is my dream...


What I like and is very interesting is that "FRIENDSHIP" I like to know like friends and like to talk about with the new people. I like a very friendly and make it interesting, we know many things. Various ideas of many people Blogspot This many occur with "friendship" because I wanted to publish, and many people who want to know.


May be many areas around the world. (I have written to English's) great if I had known. And meet many different nations of the continent general world Blogspot ^ ^ ".

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น